To be eligible for return, an item must be in its original condition, unworn and with all tags attached. Please fill out the form that accompanied your order and give a reason for the return. Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt. Any items postmarked after this will not be accepted. Any items marked final sale are not eligible for return. Any items returned to us and found to be used, worn, dirty, original tags removed or otherwise in unsalable condition will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued. Alice & Trixie does not pay for return shipping.
Please use the following guidelines for returns:
- All returns must be in original condition, new, unworn and unaltered with original tags attached.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of receipt. The card you used to make your purchase will be the card that is refunded.
- Merchandise on Final Sale cannot be returned.
- Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please make sure you follow the instructions and completely fill out the form accompanying your purchase when making your return.
If you receive an item that is damaged or different from your order, please notify us within five business days of receipt. You will be sent a prepaid UPS label. Please make sure the damaged or incorrect item is kept in the same condition for returns outlined above. Upon receipt, a replacement or the correct item will be shipped if available. If a new or correct garment is not available, a refund will be made to the same card used for purchase.
If you would like to exchange something for another color or size, please follow the return procedures above and make a new purchase for the desired item.
Please send all returns to:
Alice & Trixie
265 West 37th Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10018
The customer is responsible for all duties, taxes and shipping fees required to return an item to us. If Alice & Trixie incurs any charges related to your return, those taxes, duties or fees will be deducted from the amount to be credited to your account.